|Vehicle||Daily *||Mileage *|
|Bolt (electric) (4 person)||$66.00||$0.03|
|Fusion (4 person)||$58.00||$0.17|
|Silverado Pick-up (6 person)||$65.00||$0.37|
|7 person van||$58.00||$0.23|
|10 person van||$69.00||$0.23|
|Golf Cart- 2 seater with box||$14.00||n/a|
|Golf Cart- 4 seater||$19.00||n/a|
|Golf Cart- 6 seater||$24.00||n/a|
- Cars - Max capacity 2 (includes driver)
- 7 Passenger Vans - Max capacity 3 (includes driver)
- 10 Passenger Vans - Max capacity 4 (includes driver)
- Face Coverings/Masks Must be worn at all times
*Rates are set by Parking and Transportation Services in the Twin Cities and are effective starting July 1, 2020.
- Leaving after 4 p.m. counts as next day unless it comes back that night. Then it is 1/2 day.
- Returning before 7 a.m. counts as previous day.
- Returning before noon or leaving after noon counts as 1/2 day.
- The time on the log takes precedence over scheduled time.
- If no time is indicated on the vehicle rental sheet, total rental time is considered one full day.
The following will be charged at an hourly rate:
- no paperwork turned in and/or filled out;
- dome light left on;
- excessive clean–up;
- keys not returned to key box.